How To Add Admin Manager To A YouTube Channel 2019
Only the owner of the Brand Account can make an admin or manager. Follow the below steps to give access to the admin or manager to people.
- Sign in to YouTube Channel.
- Top right corner click the account icon & select your channel which you want to manage.
- Go to Channel settings by clicking on setting icon.
- Click Add or Remove Managers you’ll be redirected to Brand Account Page where you can change & manage permissions of the user.
- Click on Add new user icon and add multiple users.
- Enter the email address of new people. who can manage your channel.
- Select the role which you want to give to the user.
Check the above video for more information.